Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
In today’s world, it is not enough to build your business a website. You need to make sure that your clients can find you online. Search Engine Optimisation is the process of making sure your website ranks well on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing, so that potential clients can find you online.
The business of Search Engine Optimisation has become increasingly popular in recent years. More and more businesses are realizing that they need to use SEO and online marketing to attract more clients and keep up with their competition.
With the growth of demand for SEO services the market for these services has also grown rapidly. Some operators make promises to clients that are often unrealistic.
Many SEO companies deploy strategies that are considered illegal by the major search engines. These strategies, often called ‘Black Hat SEO’, may give their clients an edge in the short term but can be damaging to your business in the long term
At Novi we believe in clean and smart SEO strategies. The process that we take includes:
- Analysing the current status of your website. This includes how much traffic your website is generating, where the traffic is coming from, how your website ranks on search engines and how people can find your website.
- Analaysing the structure and content of your website for SEO purposes.
- Selecting keywords and key phrases that best match your business combined with what your target audience is actually searching for.
- Setting goals for growing the traffic to your website and improving its ranking.
- Setting and deploying an SEO plan to increase your visibility on the internet via various methods. Through adjusting your website structure and content and increasing visibility, we can achieve higher raking of your website on search engines and higher traffic to your website.
- Monitoring and adjusting the SEO strategy over time to achieve your goals.